Monday, October 7, 2013

Events Worth Considering Attending

Two years ago I stumbled upon the event The NSW & ACT Association of Family History Societies Conference which was held at Gymea, it was a great 2 days and determined to go this year I booked accommodation straight after the conference. This year it was in ACT and again was a great event, I also organised it so that I was able to attend the Friday expo and the meet & greet that night! Benefits of attending Friday - time to leisurely look at the tables from various family history groups, Trove, Inside History Magazines and many more. Next year it is to be held at Fairy Meadow from Friday September 12th till Sunday September 14th the link to the website is http://www.conference2014.org.au/
I urge you to consider attending if you are delving into the world of genealogy for the first time or even if you have been there for quite some time.

I have also thought that as I was unaware of this conference many people may also be unaware of events that are happening around. So this is the first I will share and as I become aware of others I will let you know too!
http://www.congress2015.org.au/ I can assure you there are some great speakers already organised for this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment